We assist Latino students to strengthen their academic and life skills through a devotional time, homework time, and immerse them in activities to enhance their English literacy. We also work closely with the families to ensure that they are receiving the resources they need to be successful and productive residents in their community by offering language services, resources, and legal aid.
Kingsley Charter School
2051 Brendon Drive, Dunwoody, GA 30338
Days & Times
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:30pm-5:00pm
Family Life Center-Room L115 by double door. Room is on the first floor near the gym.
There are several ways to get involved: Volunteer to help with the program by volunteering to work with the students on Tuesday and/or Thursday afternoons. Members can also donate directly to the program. No Spanish or tutoring experience necessary.
- Books: elementary, middle, and high school reading levels
- School Supplies
- This may include, but is not limited to, items such as: backpacks, binders, composition notebooks, crayons, glue, markers, paper, pens, pencils.
- Games: chess, board games, puzzles, educational games
- Sponsorship for field trips and summer camp
- Tickets to movies, sporting events, concerts, and shows
- Gift cards: Publix, Target, Kroger, Walmart, etc.
About Crossroads Church of Dunwoody
Crossroads Church of Dunwoody is a new church with a rich history. In June 2013, two congregations- North Peachtree Baptist Church, 55 years old, and Christ Church of Metro Atlanta, 8 years old- agreed they were better together to multiply the impact of the gospel in the North Atlanta area.
The vision: “Impacting the World by Multiplying Disciples for God's Glory!”
The mission: “Establishing relational environments for disciples to know, grow, and go.”
The purpose: “Glorify God by developing disciples to...
- KNOW God intimately (Phil 3:10)
- GROW Together interactively (Eph. 4:15-16)
- GO Everywhere intentionally (Mark 16:15)”
Crossroads Church is involved across the street and around the world proclaiming Jesus Christ and helping those in need.